A walk in the mountains on an crisp autumn day. Fresh scent of eucalyptus and citrus, with pine and woody base notes. Reconnect with your senses, find your balance and breathe the fresh mountain air. A fall favorite.
Top: Eucalyptus, Citrus
Middle: Pine, Camphor
Base: Balsam, Juniper, Cedar
Jar - 8 oz. | 226 g.
Tin - 6 oz. | 170 g.
Important Candle Care Instructions:
- Place the candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, curtains, kids and pets.
- Do not leave the candle unattended. Burn within eyesight.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
- The first time you light the candle, allow the wax to melt so that it reaches near the edges of the jar to achieve a full melt pool and avoid tunneling.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time before lighting the candle.
- If the flame flickers a lot, blow it out, allow to cool, trim the wick, then relight.
- Do not touch the candle right after burning. It will remain hot for some time.
- Stop burning the candle when 1/2" of wax remains in the jar.