Do you love the outdoors? This one is for you. Reminiscent of walking in the woods or hiking the trails. Cypress, pine, oakmoss, amber and tonka bean deliver a satisfying scent full of complex character, grounded in natural, earthy tones. Bestseller.
Top: Sage, Eucalyptus
Middle: Cypress, Pine, Lavender
Base: Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean
Net weight: 8 oz. | 226 g.
Important Candle Care Instructions:
- Place the candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, curtains, kids and pets.
- Do not leave the candle unattended. Burn within eyesight.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
- The first time you light the candle, allow the wax to melt so that it reaches near the edges of the jar to achieve a full melt pool and avoid tunneling.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time before lighting the candle.
- If the flame flickers a lot, blow it out, allow to cool, trim the wick, then relight.
- Do not touch the candle right after burning. It will remain hot for some time.
- Stop burning the candle when 1/2" of wax remains in the jar.