This delightful scent combines the tartness of cranberry with an earthy base of pine, fraser fir and vanilla. A classic New England scent and perfect way to welcome the fall.
Top: Cranberry, Red Currant, Cinnamon
Middle: Green Leaves, Black Currant
Base: Pine, Fraser Fir, Vanilla
Jar - 8 oz. | 226 g.
Tin - 6 oz. | 170 g.
Important Candle Care Instructions:
- Place the candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, curtains, kids and pets.
- Do not leave the candle unattended. Burn within eyesight.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time.
- The first time you light the candle, allow the wax to melt so that it reaches near the edges of the jar to achieve a full melt pool and avoid tunneling.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time before lighting the candle.
- If the flame flickers a lot, blow it out, allow to cool, trim the wick, then relight.
- Do not touch the candle right after burning. It will remain hot for some time.
- Stop burning the candle when 1/2" of wax remains in the jar.