This fresh cut grass scent with notes of moss and sage is true-to-life and will remind you of the scenic Irish countryside with lush green fields and rugged stone walls.
- Top: grass
- Middle: green leaves
- Base: moss, sage
- Tin - net weight: 6 oz. | 170 g. | 3.5" x 2.5"
Important Candle Care Instructions:
- Place the candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, curtains, kids and pets.
- Do not leave the candle unattended. Burn within eyesight.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- On the first burn, allow the wax to melt so that it almost reaches near the edges of the tin to achieve a full melt pool - this will avoid tunneling.
- Remember to trim the wick to 1/4" each time before lighting the candle - the candle will perform much better and last longer.
- If the flame flickers a lot, blow it out, allow to cool, trim the wick, then relight.
- Do not touch the candle right after burning. It will remain hot for some time.
- Stop burning the candle when 1/2" of wax remains.